I am available for 1:1 consultations in offering support to individual parents who are struggling to meet the challenges of family life. How the benefits of stopping, thinking and realising that our TIME is the greatest gift we can give our children. Perhaps this is why children show us in their behaviour that they want and deserve more quality time with mum and dad! I can also offer 1:1 baby massage at home for very sensitive babies
Email me for a free 20 minute “exploratory” chat via Phone/Skpe.
- Cost per hour £30-£35:00 which can be at home or in my clinic at The Wellbeing Centre, St Davids every Tuesday 4-5 pm.
Your incredible baby
Massage Course Embracing the Ethos of Carolyn Webster Stratton Incredible Years Programme.
This 8 week course is specifically structured for parents who want to increase their awareness of what happens developmentally, emotionally and psychologically in the incredible first year of their babies lives. How you as parent’s are instrumental in shaping who your children become.
Session 1 Getting to know your amazing baby.
Session 2 Babies as intelligent learners.
Session 3 Providing Physical ,Visual and Tactile Stimulation.
Session 4 Parents learning mind- mindeness- to read your babies mind.
Session 5 Gaining Support.
Session 6 Your babies growing and incredible brain.
Session 7 Babies emerging Sense of “Self”
Session 8 Evaluation and Graduation!
This course will run at the same venues as baby massage in the afternoon 3-4 pm. These courses will be run where demand is greatest
Cost £48:00 payable in advance.
TODDLERS TANTRUMS AND TEARS
This course is aimed at one to four year olds. I trained as a facilitator with Care for the family and it is very proactive and informative course. It comprises all topics that parents have to deal with their children. The brain triples in volume between birth and age of three. There is so much development going on and this can be a very challenging time for parents. Children begin to have tantrums and plenty of tears WHY? Because they are immature to deal with all the mixed up feelings they are experiencing and can’t make any sense of, resulting in behaviour that is difficult to manage. It’s a time when children need extra reassurance of your love to help them through this trying time.
- Whats it like being a parent. This covers your expectations, difficulties and challenges that children bring
- Children’s Needs-Attachment, emotional security and developing their emotional bank account-children need to know they are loved.
- Play and Listening. The importance of play, the power of words. Recognising feelings, active listening.
- Parenting styles and boundaries-Discusses Discipline, setting loving limits. What is loving disciplin. Parenting styles-which one are you?
- Discipline and safety. What might be behind your child’s misbehaviour-overtired/overstimulated/attention needing? Keeping children safe.
- Time for you , communication, handling conflict. Family traditions.
Course £30:00 if paid in advance or £6:00 per session.